This Bill continues the Board for one year until July 1, 2019.
HB2321 - Click to see this bill as amended
- Requires an applicant for auricular acupuncture certification to:
- Submit a set of fingerprints to get a criminal records check, beginning January 1, 2019; and
- Disclose all other active and past health licenses or certificates issued to them.
- Removes the requirement that an individual seeking certificate renewal as an auricular acupuncturist file an application at least 30 days prior to the certificate expiration date.
- Makes a technical change.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email the office at: [email protected]